Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

alawode
Helper I
Helper I

Create drill-through based on Selected Items

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a drill-trough to a 'Details' page. The visual that i am drilling from is a 'count of Items over 30 days', ( at this point theres on 12 items). when i create the drill- through , the details table on the details page show all the selected items under that category and not just the 12 items.

How do i get the drill-through to only show the 12 items that its drilling from, and not details of all that specific item?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alawode ,

Have you turned on the Keep all filters feature?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drillthrough#pass-all-filters-in-dr... 

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@alawode , is there any calculation in measure to get number 12, if yes then we need to use that measure as a visual level filter in the drill report.

Also, check what all parameters can filter.

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

@amitchandakThe calcualtion in volved is a measure for the count of Items over 30 days old, abd a filter to show only the top 10 items. Are you saying i should configure the drill report the same way?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.