Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

poweralex
Frequent Visitor

Connect Sales Process from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Power BI

Hello Power BI Pros,

I am trying to display the sales process in e.g. opportunities or leads in Power BI.

poweralex_1-1696489155039.png

However, in my Level Up for Dynamics tool, I can't see the labels of the fields in Dynamics. Thus, I can't connect them because I don't know what I need to connect.

For example, I want to display how many leads we have in which status.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
devesh_gupta
Super User
Super User

@poweralex 

To display the sales process in Power BI, you need to connect the relevant fields in Dynamics to Power BI. However, you mentioned that you are unable to see the labels of the fields in Dynamics. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Open your Level Up for Dynamics tool and navigate to the Entity tab.
  2. Select the entity that contains the fields you want to connect to Power BI.
  3. In the Fields section, click on the Show Labels button to display the labels of the fields.
  4. Once you can see the labels of the fields, you can connect them to Power BI.

If you find this insightful, please provide a Kudo and accept this as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
devesh_gupta
Super User
Super User

@poweralex 

To display the sales process in Power BI, you need to connect the relevant fields in Dynamics to Power BI. However, you mentioned that you are unable to see the labels of the fields in Dynamics. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Open your Level Up for Dynamics tool and navigate to the Entity tab.
  2. Select the entity that contains the fields you want to connect to Power BI.
  3. In the Fields section, click on the Show Labels button to display the labels of the fields.
  4. Once you can see the labels of the fields, you can connect them to Power BI.

If you find this insightful, please provide a Kudo and accept this as a solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.