Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

jeongkim
Helper V
Helper V

Cannot figure out why values show decimal values without decimal setting.

Hi,

First weekly trend bar chart's data detial has decimal but I want to see only whole numbers as second bar chart. 

Those two charts are using same measure below so cannot figure out why only first chart shows decimal..

Its parent measure and visual has no decimal value setting. 

jeongkim_0-1711902649679.png

jeongkim_1-1711902665852.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-yifanw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Thank you @kriscoupe  for your prompt reply.

Hi @jeongkim ,
May I ask if you have tried the suggestions above? If the suggestion was helpful, you may consider marking it as a solution. If the problem has not yet been solved, could you provide more data (excluding private information) so that we can better understand and solve the problem you are experiencing.

Best Regards,

Ada Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

kriscoupe
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @jeongkim ,

A few thoughts/observations

1. Are you absolutely sure this isn't luck? I can see 3 of the 5 in the top visuals neatly go to full numbers and 2 of them are at .5 .. not sure if that's just how the data has landed, but it wouldn't impossible?

2. If you always want it to be a whole number can't you just force a whole number in the visual using a round on the _difference variable. This way you can be sure?

Kris

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.