Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

mbagherz
Frequent Visitor

Bug in the PBI Desktop when using slicer panel

we create a slicer panel (Since we have many slicer ) ,when you display the filter, everything is correct. Once we click on a sort field, then all fields disappear when the mouse pointer passes over the filter page like the screenshot below.

mbagherz_0-1710428802192.png

mbagherz_1-1710428825827.png

I already check all the layer in selection ,related bookmarks , Format(bring Forward,backward) ,.. and all is fcorrect so i found it as a bug in PBI Desktop.

(Once we click on a sort field, then all fields disappear when the mouse pointer passes over the filter page like the screenshot below)

1.png2.jpg

2.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mbagherz 

It seems that the data disappear abnormally, have you tried other filtering operations? Or does this issue appear when you do something else operations except clicking sort field?

Maybe you can try to clear the cache in the options

vzhengdxumsft_0-1710468576101.png

Or you can try to publish this report to service and check if this issue exist in power bi service too.

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your answer ,this issue is the same in the PBI service ! (I already publish to the service)

ITs abnormally disapear Once we click on a sort field, then all fields disappear when the mouse pointer passes over the filter page like the screenshot below. 

what you mean by other filtering operations? I don't think this is filtering problem also!

Hi @mbagherz 

Have you solved your problem? If so, can you share your solution here and mark the correct answer as a standard answer to help other members find it faster? Thank you very much for your kind cooperation!

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @mbagherz 

Unfortunately that it seems like a bug, maybe you can create a support ticket to get real-time help.
Here is the link of how to create support ticket:

How to create a Fabric and Power BI Support ticket - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.