Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

EsterBR
Helper II
Helper II

Bookmarks maintain interacionts and slicer selection

Hi, 

I am creating a dashboard where the user must be able to switch between 2 types of charts. I have tried to do it with bookmarks but the interactions between visuals and the slicer selection are lost when I click on the button with the bookmark. Can this be done with bookmarks? If not, is there any way to do it?

Please, find below a screenshot of the 2 line charts that the user must be able to choose from. Thanks!

EsterBR_0-1705068354867.png  --> EsterBR_1-1705068429895.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks @PijushRoy ! It worked, but I only selected "Selected visual", It was not necessary to unselect data. 

EsterBR_0-1705260913184.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Daniel29195
Super User
Super User

from what i understand,  the diffrence is between if the measure is showed sliced by a specific dimension or not ..

if this is your case,  you can take advantage of field parameter .

Daniel29195_0-1705070426088.png

Daniel29195_1-1705070439049.png

hope this helps

PijushRoy
Super User
Super User

Hi @EsterBR 

Please turn off Data before you are saving bookmark.
Please select "Selected visual" if you want Bookmark can change only one visual, not other.
Please try and keep me posted

PijushRoy_0-1705069101605.png

If your requirement is solved, please make sure to MARK AS SOLUTION and help other users find the solution quickly. Please hit the LIKE button if this comment helps you.

Thanks
Pijush
www.MyAccountingTricks.com 
https://www.youtube.com/MyAccountingTricks

Thanks @PijushRoy ! It worked, but I only selected "Selected visual", It was not necessary to unselect data. 

EsterBR_0-1705260913184.png

Hi @EsterBR 
You are welcome
Please mark the answer as SOLUTION. Other users need to find the solution quickly.
Please don't forget to hit the LIKE button.

Thanks
Pijush

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.