Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wjld

BUG: Custom labels on mobile layout clear all mobile changes

This is quite specific, but it rendered a few hours of work useless. I was working on the mobile layout of a large report, and some graphs (with sums of values) ended up having few grid lines due to their size. To help immediate visualization, I decided to use a measure as a custom label, with percentages.

After making changes to font sizes, custom labels, and segmentation styles, I saved the report. However, upon closing and reopening it, all mobile layout changes (except for position and size, which never sync anyway) were reset. After numerous small adjustments, closing and reopening the file after each one, I am confident that the culprit is the custom label.

To illustrate the issue, I created a .pbix file with dummy data and two visuals incorporating some mobile changes. When I insert the measure as a custom label on the bar graph, all mobile changes, in all pages, are cleared upon closing and reopening the file. Is this a known bug? I have been unable to find any information on it.customlabels.png

1 REPLY 1
michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @wjld ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We were able to reproduce it and we are working on a fix.
Thanks,

Michal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.