Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding text as paragraphs and table in Power BI report

I want to add static text in my Power BI report. it should contain some paragraphs and some tables of information. i found that i can include paragraphs by adding text box in report. But how i can add table with information inside that text box.

Page of Power BI Report should look something like below:

uiit3155_0-1593443854436.png

Please assist with steps and Power BI Visualization i need to use to achieve this as this is a static data not coming from any field of a table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , you can use text boxes, images, card and table

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Anonymous 

Here is a solution you can take a try:  you can save these static texts in screenshots in advance, and then insert them into the form as img url.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , you can use text boxes, images, card and table

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak how i can use table to have static content as per screenshot? i can see that tables only expect fields as input for them. Please assist. 

@Anonymous , You have "Enter Data" option under the home tab. Put that data into a table and then use table visual. Or Import that data using excel and put it into a table visual. Static means we are not updating data.  But no one stops to get it from excel?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.