Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DataPne
Frequent Visitor

Dataflow Error: The current row is too large to write

Hi all,

Currently getting this error when trying to publish a Gen2 Dataflow:

Mashup Exception Error Couldn't refresh the entity because of an issue with the mashup document MashupException.Error: The current row is too large to write

Filtered the dataset down to one row for testing but still getting this error - any tips?

Thanks a lot 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
DataPne
Frequent Visitor

Hi Miguel 🙂 

We are indeed using a gateway, I just updated it to the newest version but now I am getting:

Error Code: Mashup Exception Error, Error Details: Couldn't refresh the entity because of an issue with the mashup document MashupException.Error: Evaluation resulted in a stack overflow and cannot continue.

Memory issue I guess although there is not much data, and using a pretty expensive version of Fabric.
At least a new error, although they seem never ending.

Could you please raise a support ticket so an engineer can look deeper into this?

https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/support 

miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi!

Are you using a gateway? if yes, what version of the gateway are you using?

There was a recent change at the service level and also the gateway which should clarify things for prior cases that would arise this error. Please try to refresh your dataflow again, with the latest version of the gateway if needed, and let us know if it succeeds or if you're receiving a new error message.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024 FBC Gallery Image

Fabric Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.