Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

gigi_c
Regular Visitor

Teams notification for data pipeline as message card

Hi, I know there is a teams activity to send notification to teams within the data pipeline. However, I would like to be able to format the message like a message card. I know in ADF we can use incoming webhook to does that. Does anyone know if this is possible in fabric data pipeline? I have tried following the steps like that in ADF, however for the webhook/ web activity in fabric, it requires a connection (which is not needed for ADF) and when setting up the connection, I am not exactly sure what to put as the REST API base url. I have tried the fabric domain and it doesn't really work. 

gigi_c_0-1715360262258.png

gigi_c_1-1715360276134.png

Would love to know if anyone has similar experience or other suggestions. Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gigi_c ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Just now I have followed the steps from the document you shared and able to configure and run the pipeline.

As I understand you were not sure what to keep in the Connection of Web Activity.
You can create a new connection and paste the teamWebhookUrl here, for example -

vgchennamsft_0-1715583672765.png

vgchennamsft_1-1715583712660.png

Please paste teamWebHookUrl here in baseurl and keep the authentication kind - Anonymous

vgchennamsft_2-1715583863265.png

vgchennamsft_4-1715583914330.png

Please follow above steps, and you will able to configure the pipeline.

Hope this is helpful. Please let me know incase of further queries.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gigi_c ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Just now I have followed the steps from the document you shared and able to configure and run the pipeline.

As I understand you were not sure what to keep in the Connection of Web Activity.
You can create a new connection and paste the teamWebhookUrl here, for example -

vgchennamsft_0-1715583672765.png

vgchennamsft_1-1715583712660.png

Please paste teamWebHookUrl here in baseurl and keep the authentication kind - Anonymous

vgchennamsft_2-1715583863265.png

vgchennamsft_4-1715583914330.png

Please follow above steps, and you will able to configure the pipeline.

Hope this is helpful. Please let me know incase of further queries.

Thank you @v-gchenna-msft , it works 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors