Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ricardomarques
Regular Visitor

Quickbooks online connector - Data Factory

Good afternoon,

Currently my company is using Azure Data Factory to directly extract data from quickbooks online and we are using the availabe quickbooks (preview) connector in the available linked services in ADF to handle the communication in both ends.

We're considering changing to Microsoft Fabric but we're wondering if said connector will be available in the final version of Fabric, since, at this time, it's very hard to handle the same tasks.

Thanks, in advance, for any feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GraceGu
Employee
Employee

It is in roadmap that Connectors ADF currently supported will be in Fabric Pipelines. But it will be great if you can submit an idea for this to help prioritization the need. Thanks you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bi_solutions

I have previously pulled 100+ Quickbooks accounts into a database and combined their data together in a Power BI report. I have my own script to do that. I also have my own Power BI templates for P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Account Receivables and more. I wrote a bit more about my code here: https://vidi-corp.com/connect-quickbooks-online-to-power-bi/

ricardomarques
Regular Visitor

Hi @GraceGu thank you for the response. I'm sorry for coming back to this topic after I marked it as resolved, but I forgot to ask if there is a expected timeline on the roadmap, any timeframe where it's expected those additions will be included (knowing it might be subject to changes, of course).

Thanks again for your feedback.

GraceGu
Employee
Employee

It is in roadmap that Connectors ADF currently supported will be in Fabric Pipelines. But it will be great if you can submit an idea for this to help prioritization the need. Thanks you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.