Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JE_test
Resolver I
Resolver I

Failed lookups and duplicate insert in copy activity. Temporary server problem?

Hi!

My pipeline have been running well for about a week, but tonight some of the tables that were supposed to be loaded failed due to this error in a lookup:

JE_test_0-1714376857229.png

ErrorCode=SystemErrorFailedToGetAccessTokenByUserAuth,'Type=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common.Shared.HybridDeliveryException,Message=Internal Server Error. Please retry later. If issue consist repro, please contact us.,Source=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common,''Type=Microsoft.DataTransfer.TokenService.Client.Models.ErrorResponseException,Message=Operation returned an invalid status code 'InternalServerError',Source=Microsoft.DataTransfer.TokenServiceClient,'

The lookup is referencing a table in my Data Warehouse. And most of the lookups worked, but some failed. I wonder what this error means? And do you have some suggestions on how to avaoid tehm in the future?

Also, after the lookup I run a copy activity. And for three of my tables (where the lookup worked) the data got inserted twice into my Lakehosue table, causing duplicates. But I have the settings on "overwrite" so that shouldn't happen:

JE_test_1-1714377075238.png

How can this be avoided in the future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I got an answer from the support team:

Thanks for sharing the information. Firstly, apologies for the inconvenience caused. After some time investigating on the issue and checked with the backend logs, we have come to know that the issue has been caused due to outage in North Europe region during that timeframe and it is mitigated now. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JE_test 

At this time, we are reaching out to the internal team to get some help on this .
We will update you once we hear back from them.
Appreciate your patience.

Thanks.

Hi @JE_test 

Apologies for the inconvenience. Internal team has suggested to open a support ticket.

Please go ahead and raise a support ticket to reach our support team:

https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/support

After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.

Thank you.

Hi @JE_test 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you've had a chance to submit a support ticket. If you have, a reference to the ticket number would be greatly appreciated. This will allow us to track the progress of your request and ensure you receive the most efficient support possible.

Thanks.

I created a ticket now: 2405020050000585

I got an answer from the support team:

Thanks for sharing the information. Firstly, apologies for the inconvenience caused. After some time investigating on the issue and checked with the backend logs, we have come to know that the issue has been caused due to outage in North Europe region during that timeframe and it is mitigated now. 

Hi @JE_test 

Glad that you query got resolved and thank you for sharing the same with the community as it can be helpful to others.
Please continue using Fabric Community for further queries.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.