Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

cvittori
Regular Visitor

Fabric Copy Activity from S3 issue: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS channel

Hello,

I'm trying to copy data from an S3 bucket into OneLake using Copy data activity in a data pipeline in Fabric. While configuring the source for the Copy Data activity, I'm using connection type Amazon S3, Connection is established successfully while clicking Test Connection but when trying to browse files from root, nothing gets listed (empty screen). When I enter the bucket name in the File path and choose "Browse from specified path" option, the following error is raised:

"The file operation is failed. A WebException with status TrustFailure was thrown. The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure. Activity ID: xxxxx "

Any help??

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
venkat-subha
Frequent Visitor

my bucket is public , but still have this issue

GraceGu
Employee
Employee

Can you check required permissions? If permissions are granted, but still hit errors, would you help open a support ticket? 

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.