Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

joshi_K1197

One year later and an empty field

Hi, my problem is a little bit complicated. I want to create a a field, which only shows up when two conditions are fulfilled. I have two relevant date tables for that. My first date table is [Date Dispatch] and my second [Date Estimated]. I want that the new field with a warning signal (and maybe the option to click on it to see all other informations) should pop up, when its one year after [Date Dispatch] AND [Date Estimated] is empty. I´ve tried it with If function but that doesn´t work. Maybe anybody could help me or just have an idea how to solve it. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
saurabhtd
Resolver II
Resolver II

@joshi_K1197  You can create a calculated column which will show warning signal. 

Warning Signal = IF(
DATEDIFF(Table[Date Dispatch], TODAY(), DAY) >= 365 && ISBLANK(Table[Date Estimated]),
"Warning",
BLANK()
)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
saurabhtd
Resolver II
Resolver II

@joshi_K1197  You can create a calculated column which will show warning signal. 

Warning Signal = IF(
DATEDIFF(Table[Date Dispatch], TODAY(), DAY) >= 365 && ISBLANK(Table[Date Estimated]),
"Warning",
BLANK()
)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.