Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Danage

Calculation doesn't work with filters (slicers)

Hi

I have  a table (BronData) with a Revenue column and a Productgroup column. In my report there's an overview of revenues per week per product and a seperate one for the top 10 customers. I'm using 2 slicers: Productgroup and Customers.

For the report I want to calculate the percentage of revenue per customer for the top 10 visual. 

I use  a measure for that: FactorTotal = sum(BronData[Revenue])/CALCULATE(SUM(BronData[Revenue]),ALL(BronData)). It works just for the visual totals. But when I want to filter on ProductGroup, the FactorTotal measure is still based on the total revenue, instead of the total revenue for that product group.

What am I doing wrong here?

For your information: I studied Power BI one day many years ago and  now I am refreshing my memory, just by trying. So if my solution sounds stupid: I'm just trying..

Gerard van Daalen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
johnt75
Super User
Super User

The ALL is removing all filters from the table, including the filter applied to product group. Try instead ALLEXCEPT(BronData, BronData[product group)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Danage

Thanks John, it works!

johnt75
Super User
Super User

The ALL is removing all filters from the table, including the filter applied to product group. Try instead ALLEXCEPT(BronData, BronData[product group)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.