Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Ability to select which pages to include or exclude with filter

I have several pages where I want the filters "tied together" to change simultaneously when the filter changes. This makes it easier for users to keep the same train of thought when looking at a report. However, I have one summary page that I don't want to switch with the rest of the pages. I really don't want to have separate filters on the pages because then a user will have to remember their selections and recreate it on the next page. This would become problematic for some users.

Comments
fr_jc
Advocate I

This something I would like to see too.  Like the sync slicers, have sync page filters.

Chloro5
Regular Visitor

For anyone interested I found a work around for my summary page. I created a summary and created multiple visuals with the filters applied on those visuals and then locked those filters. Then, I still have the apply on all pages filter. Basically, how it works is when no filters are applied, the summary shows the summary for everything, then when the page filter is applied the summary page only displays the one filtered group and blanks out the rest. Atttached is a diagram showing the basic functionality.

Summary with filters on visual and page.PNG