Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jwryu
Helper I
Helper I

DP-600 result and exam retake

I took DP-600(BETA) 3 weeks ago and still the result is not showing. and since i am kinda sure that I have not passed.

and want to retake the test but it is not possible because there is no any result.

please tell me how can I retake the exam or about the result. 

4 REPLIES 4
jwryu
Helper I
Helper I

it is fixed, thanks!

riccarrasco
Community Admin
Community Admin

You will receive your exam results approximately 10 days after the exam exits beta in early March.

While the DP-600 exam is in beta, exam results are not shared. The reason we do this is to fine tune question type and difficulty. Not all the type of questions you got on the beta exam will be in the GA exam.

You can post career and learning related questions on the new Career and Learning forums

NandanHegde
Super User
Super User

As per my knowledge the results are not getting declared as soon as the exam ends as this is still in Beta. Once its generally available (maybe by mid-march), we will have instant results after the exam.

Beta results would be disclosed near the time the exam becomes GA

v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jwryu ,

As I understand you're having a query related to Exam. Unfortunately, the Fabric Community only supports questions related to the Fabric platform itself. However, I can point you in the right direction to get help!

You can try submitting your question in a new thread on this forum: Ask a question - Microsoft Q&A

Hope this is helpful. Please let me know incase of further queries.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.