cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mackenzie_lyng Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Meet the Power BI Community Team!

Hi, everyone! We are the Power BI community team. We are here to provide you with all the tools, resources and solutions you need to make your community experience easy, interesting, and fun. Feel free to reach out to any of us whenever you have questions, suggestions or just want to chat. Let’s meet the team!

Sandy.pngSandy Rivas

Role: Community Manager

As Community manager, I have the privilege of taking the ingredients of our great products, and then add: fun, education, networking, and sharing to then mix together in creative ways for online and in person community content and events that you value. When I'm not playing with our cool products (also my hobby, ok I'm a geek), I enjoy architecting my environment to surround myself with things that I love and that make me happy especially my three dogs Domino, Oreo and Mika.

Siva.jpgSiva Harinath

Role: Principal Program Manager

As a Principal Program Manager on the Microsoft Business Applications and Platform Intelligence team, I lead the team that is responsible for the community, education and marketing sites related to the BAPI products (currently including Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Stream). I have a passion for helping and empowering people to be more successful with technology in their organizations. I’ve written a number of books, but am excited to reach people in a more direct manner through our community efforts.

Chuck.jpgCharles Sterling
Role: Senior Program Manager

Charles Sterling (Chuck) came to Microsoft from being a marine biologist working for United States National Marine Fisheries doing marine mammal research on the Bering Sea. He started out at Microsoft supporting Excel and moved through a couple of support teams to being an escalation engineer for Microsoft SQL Server. Taking his love for customers (and diving), Chuck moved to Australia as a product manager and developer evangelist for the .NET Framework. In 2008 he moved back to Redmond as the Visual Studio team as a program manager and recently moved to the Power BI team to continue his community passion and looking after the Power BI influencers and MVPs.