06-16-2022 10:09 AM - last edited 07-08-2022 15:15 PM
Welcome to the Power BI Community Show!
This is a live show hosted by Kelly Kaye, the Community Engagement Lead for Power BI. She is passionate about the Power BI Community, is the founder of the Power BI Women User Group and a Power BI developer. On this episode, Kelly Kaye interviews Kim Manis who shares the latest on Azure Synapse analytics, the Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform, and notable Power BI updates from Microsoft Build 2022.
Connect with Kelly on Twitter @MS_KellyKaye
Connect with Kim on Twitter: @kimmanis
Each Power BI Community show features different topics, speakers, and giveaways celebrating the awesome Power BI Community. We invite you to join us for this and past episodes.
Post your comments on https://aka.ms/PBIShowComment, so we can contact you if you are selected for a giveaway item!
• Democratize enterprise analytics with Microsoft Power BI - https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/democratize-enterprise-analytics-with-microsoft-power-bi/
• Microsoft Build: Democratize your data at scale with Power BI - https://mybuild.microsoft.com/en-US/sessions/880c2556-1f8e-4e4c-89ac-77c4149cdf93?source=sessions
• Announcing the Public Preview of Azure Synapse Link for SQL - Microsoft Tech Community
• Comment on this episode show for one week after show airs: https://aka.ms/PBIShowComment and be in the drawing for fun giveaways!
• Register on the Power BI Community: https://community.powerbi.com/ for fun giveaways
• Connect with a Power BI User Group: https://aka.ms/PowerBIug
• Check out past episodes of the Power BI Community Show: https://aka.ms/PowerBIShow
• Power Platform Conference: https://powerplatformconf.com
I see Synapse for Enterprise, and Power BI dataflows for small business. Small business isn't going to be setting up Azure subscription. Better to use tools included in Power BI Premium.