Fast Break 05: Writing an R Script to Extract a CSV File From a Zip Archive
03-15-2017 11:16 AM - last edited 03-15-2017 21:18 PM
03-15-2017 11:16 AM - last edited on 03-15-2017 09:18 PM by Sandy
Learn how to write an R scripts that serves as the input data source for a query in Power BI Desktop.
This video is one in a series of 8 videos titled Fast Break in Power BI. Make sure to check out all the other videos in this series.
- 01 Using Binning and Grouping in Power BI Desktop
- 02 Querying Data from an Unstructured Text File
- 03 Creating Lookup Tables using DAX
- 04 Creating a Calendar Table using DAX
- 05 Writing an R Script to Extract a CSV File From a Zip Archive
- 06 Designing an Interactive Report with R Visuals
- 07 Creating and Testing Your First Custom Visual
- 08 Creating a Custom Visual using the D3 Library