Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ocultar TODAS las pestañas del informe

Hola expertos,

Quiero ocultar TODAS las pestañas en mis informes (ya que he creado una página de navegación con bookmars).

He visto este hilo y supongo que se aplica en este caso, sin embargo, de esta versión "A partir de este mes, ahora puede ocultar cualquier número de páginas que desee haciendo clic derecho en el nombre de la página y seleccionando ocultar."

Cuando intento ocultar la última página, la opción simplemente desaparece y solo es posible cuando desencuendo otra pestaña.

Screenshot_1.png

¿Es posible ocultar todas las pestañas de mi informe, ya que quiero que mis usuarios naveguen con marcadores?

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Ahora puede ocultar todas las pestañas agregando esto al final de su url:

&navContentPaneEnabled=false

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@danimelv, por desgracia, no se puede ocultar todas las páginas, tal vez crear una página con un mensaje de bienvenida.

Me gustaría elogiossi mi solución ayudara.👉Si puedes pasar tiempo publicando la pregunta, también puedes hacer esfuerzos para dar a Kudos quien haya ayudado a resolver tu problema. ¡Es una muestra de agradecimiento!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Supongo que cuando usted está diciendo marcadores, usted tiene que tener algunos botones / imágenes para utilizar marcadores y habrá página para estos, ¿no?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gracias @parry2k . Interesante por qué cambiaron este comportamiento, ya que recuerdo que esto era posible hace un par de meses.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.