Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gráfico de Gantt

Hola

Estoy usando el diagrama de Gantt para mi requisito y en mi diagrama de Gantt, la barra comienza y termina con una forma de curva. Lo necesito en forma de caja en lugar de curva.Capture.PNG

1 REPLY 1
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Ruban_05 es un objeto visual personalizado? en caso afirmativo, póngase en contacto con el desarrollador.

Me gustaría elogiossi mi solución me ayudó.👉Si puedes pasar tiempo publicando la pregunta, también puedes hacer esfuerzos para darle a Kudos quien haya ayudado a resolver tu problema. ¡Es una muestra de agradecimiento!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Top Solution Authors