Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exportación de PBI a CSV: el formato numérico exporta incorrectamente

Hola a todos

He creado un objeto visual de tabla en Power BI con este aspecto (el formato de número europeo se establece correctamente en Power BI):

ProyectoCantidad
A1.171,22
B3.337,53

Hasta ahora, bien. Sin embargo, cuando exporto esta tabla a CSV haciendo clic en los tres puntos del objeto visual, el formato numérico se estropea en el archivo CSV. Los números tienen el siguiente aspecto al abrir el archivo CSV:

ProyectoCantidad
A1171.22
B33.375.299.999.999.900

Así que para el proyecto A, el punto desaparece y la coma se convierte en un punto. Para el proyecto B, se pone totalmente desordenado, sin embargo, la adición de puntos en varios lugares. ¿Alguien tiene alguna idea de lo que está sucediendo y cómo asegurarse de que mi exportación va bien?

¡Gracias!

Saludos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear,

I have found the issue! Apparently as my decimals were set to "auto" in Power BI, the number of decimals changed in a strange way when exporting to a CSV file, causing dots to arise where they shouldn't in the CSV file. When setting the number of decimals fixed to 2 in Power BI, the export works fine!

Best regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
vivran22
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hola @aist

Parece un problema de configuración del sistema. ¿Puede compartir el archivo pbix de ejemplo?

¡Salud!
Vivek

Blog: vivran.in/my-blog
Conectarse en LinkedIn
Seguir en Twitter

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear,

I have found the issue! Apparently as my decimals were set to "auto" in Power BI, the number of decimals changed in a strange way when exporting to a CSV file, causing dots to arise where they shouldn't in the CSV file. When setting the number of decimals fixed to 2 in Power BI, the export works fine!

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.