Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Hendrik_LI
Frequent Visitor

Error 401 del editor tabular. Informe y modelo en archivos separados

Hola a todos

Estoy tratando de agregar perspectivas a un informe donde se encuentra en un archivo independiente del modelo.

Cuando intento abrir el Editor tabular desde la cinta de herramientas externas, se muestra el siguiente mensaje de error:

"Error al conectarse a la base de datos - El servidor remoto retrned un error:(401) No autorizado"

Este problema no aparece en los informes en los que se encuentra en el mismo archivo/pbix que el modelo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hendrik_LI
Frequent Visitor

I skipped a step when working with a "Thin report" and separate Model file.

When trying to create Perspectives, I needed to first open Tabular Editor from the Model file.

Once done and saved, I then needed to refresh the "Thin Report" and the perspectives will be pulled through.

Rule of thumb: always start from the model.

FYI

Thin Report = Power BI Report that does not contain the model. It is instead live connected to a separate model file (either locally or from the Power BI service)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hendrik_LI
Frequent Visitor

I skipped a step when working with a "Thin report" and separate Model file.

When trying to create Perspectives, I needed to first open Tabular Editor from the Model file.

Once done and saved, I then needed to refresh the "Thin Report" and the perspectives will be pulled through.

Rule of thumb: always start from the model.

FYI

Thin Report = Power BI Report that does not contain the model. It is instead live connected to a separate model file (either locally or from the Power BI service)

v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hola @Hendrik_LI ,

Compruebe la siguiente referencia:

https://help.tableau.com/current/server/en-us/trusted_auth_trouble_401.htm

Saludos
Kelly

¿He respondido a tu pregunta? ¡Marca mi puesto como una solución!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.