Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GCamila

Cumulative measure with filters

Hi, I have a problem trying to generate a cumulative measure. I got it with this measure, that I'll explain:

AcumuladoSpeech =
var total = [CortadasSpeech]
return
sumx(filter(SUMMARIZE(ALLSELECTED('Speech Actual'),'Speech Actual'[Plataforma],'Speech Actual'[Callcenter],'Speech Actual'[Empleado],"_total",[CortadasSpeech]),[_total]>=total),[_total])

And this is the result:
Ej1.PNG

CortadasSpeech = count('Speech Actual'[ATR - Llamadas cortadas])

As you can see, it works, but the problem is when I use the filters that are next to the table. The possible combinations of these filters are:
KONECTA -> POSTPAGO PERSONAS
SCC -> HOGAR
SCC-> POSTPAGO PERSONAS

This measure works if I filter only CALLCENTER or only PLATAFORMA, but when I do the combinations (specifically PLATAFORMA, which has values in KONECTA and also in SCC), this doesn't work, like this:
ej 2.PNG

Can anyone help me to make the cummulative measure work correctly with any of these filters?
Thank you very much for your attention.

1 REPLY 1
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hola @Syndicate_Admin

Por favor, proporcione algunos datos ficticios o archivo pbix para que podamos tratar de ayudar.. También si aclara más su salida esperada que será genial..

saludos

sanalítica

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.