Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Krcmajster
Helper IV
Helper IV

Cortadora basada en la condición

Creo que la respuesta es no, pero ¿hay una medida Dax que puede usar para usar diferentes columnas en la segmentación? Tenemos un cliente que está basado en Estados Unidos y el filtro de país no tiene sentido para ellos, por lo que queremos reutilizar el archivado para mantener ese estándar para adaptarse al cliente.
Así que básicamente si el cliente es Client1 use State Column y si todos los demás usan la columna Country. No puedo usar columnas calculadas ya que el archivo está conectado a la base de datos.

6 REPLIES 6
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Krcmajster sí, puede hacerlo con IF o cambiar la condición

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

@parry2k y úsalo como cortador?

@Krcmajster puede proporcionar datos de ejemplo y el resultado o la interacción esperados que desee. Quiero asegurarme de que no estoy engañando o no estoy proporcionando una solución adecuada.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

@parry2k, por ejemplo, a continuación. Si el cliente -Clinet1 use la columna de estado de lo contrario, utilice la columna de país

ClientePaísEstado
Cliente1NosArizona
Cliente1NosIndiana
Cliente2Uk
Clinet3Alemania
Clinet1NosTexas

@Krcmajster agregar una nueva columna adicional y usar donde quieras

State and Country = 
IF ( Table[Client] = "Client1", Table[State], Table[Country] )

Me gustaría elogiossi mi solución me ayudó.👉Si puedes pasar tiempo publicando la pregunta, también puedes hacer esfuerzos para darle a Kudos quien haya ayudado a resolver tu problema. ¡Es una muestra de agradecimiento!

@parry2k ese es el problema, no puedo crear otra columna ya que está conectada a la base de datos, y me gustaría que alguien supiera una manera de lograr esto con la medida.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.