Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Amardeep100115
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Cómo extraer el archivo json

¿Cómo cargar todas las tablas que se encuentra en el archivo json de flujo de datos en power BI Desktop?

AB
6 REPLIES 6
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hola @Amardeep100115 ,

¿Quiere sin decir importar varias tablas una vez? ¿Desea combinar estas tablas como una tabla o no?

Proporcione más información para resolver el problema más rápido.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hay 17 tablas y a través de esa se crea una tabla maestra y quiero que todas las tablas para entender cómo se construyó
AB
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Amardeep100115 si conecta el flujo de datos como origen, mostrará las tablas que desea utilizar, de forma similar a cualquier otra base de datos como SQL Server, etc., puede elegir la tabla que desee en el modelo.

Me gustaría elogiossi mi solución me ayudó.👉Si puedes pasar tiempo publicando la pregunta, también puedes hacer esfuerzos para darle a Kudos quien haya ayudado a resolver tu problema. ¡Es una muestra de agradecimiento!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Pero quiero usar las mismas tablas que están en flujo de datos en power BI sin conectar el flujo de datos.

Deseo extraer el archivo json con todas las tablas utilizadas en la construcción de flujos de datos

AB

@Amardeep100115 No entiendo la lógica ¿por qué le gustaría obtener las tablas y no usar Dataflows, qué problema está tratando de resolver?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Archivar m-Code de la misma a la vez
AB

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors