Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Asesoramiento de visualización sobre cómo mostrar la relación entre tres gráficos de barras

Hola

Estoy buscando algunos consejos de visualización general sobre cómo mostrar una relación entre tres gráficos de barras. Tengo un gráfico de barras que muestra Ventas y cuota para el producto A + Producto B, y luego dos gráficos de barras debajo de él que muestran el producto A y el producto B separados. ¿Alguien tiene alguna práctica recomendada para mostrar que la suma de los dos gráficos inferiores conforman el gráfico superior? Gracias de antemano. Imágenes y tablero de muestra a continuación.

Capture.JPG

Enlace al panel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lnpbvqkrabquyw/6-1%20Dummy.pbix?dl=0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@PowerBI2020 por qué no en la parte superior total uno, utilice Producto en la leyenda usando un gráfico de barras apiladas.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hola

Si ha solucionado el problema por su cuenta, por favor comparta su solución. si los mensajes anteriores ayudan, por favor márquelo como una solución para ayudar a otros a encontrarlo más rápidamente. Si no, por favor, amablemente elaborar más. ¡Gracias!

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@PowerBI2020 por qué no en la parte superior total uno, utilice Producto en la leyenda usando un gráfico de barras apiladas.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@PowerBI2020 , hay algún buen compañero visual en la versión de febrero de 2020

refer : https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-february-2020-feature-summary/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.