Has anyone encountered the issues below and been able to resolve them? Everything has been working perfectly on Power BI until about two weeks ago when these issues started coming up:
1) The OneDrive refresh button for one of my datasets keeps turning itself off. I have to regularly jump into settings to manually turn the button on.
2) I have a dataset saved on OneDrive for Business which is an Excel file. Normally I am able to replace or update the file and refresh the data for my report on Power BI. However, lately it keeps saying data refresh has failed because the file could not be found on OneDrive for Business, even though it is saved in the exact same location it has been for months. The file name has not changed.
3) The issue only happens with one particular data set. I have another report which has no issues with data refresh. The Excel file for this report is also saved in OneDrive for Business, in the same location as the above the file which Power BI says it can't locate. So the issue seems to be with one particular dataset, not the location it's saved in.
If anyone out there can help shed light on this, that would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi @sedw ,
1) I was not able to reproduce this problem on my side. Please delete and republish the dataset to service for a try.
2) Were you able to successfully refresh this dataset in Power BI desktop? Please check if the excel workbook was modified during refresh, which is diffferent from the original version. Also, you can try to remove the Excel from OneDrive and upload it to OneDrive again to clear out any ETag onedrive maintains. Then re-publish the workbook and try refresh.