Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

undefined error in html viewer of power bi

I'm trying to use the power bi market place object called html viewer, but it doesn't work in any way, I've tried everything I knew, but without success, the html viewer doesn't work on power bi desktop or services anymore? because I did countless tests in both environments and it didn't work, I need help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I would suggest contacting the Custom Visual author and see what they have to say with regards to their custom visual?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NinaTimmer
Regular Visitor

Hi, I would like to hear it if you have found a good alternative!

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello, no, I didn't find it unfortunately

v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my research, we find this custom visual does not exist in Appsource (or called visual marketplace) currently, we have no information about the reason. But you can use other alternatives or find a custom visual file of Html viewer in other palce. 

If there is not what you want, you could create your own custom visual if you are an experienced web developer.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-custom-visuals/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

very strange until March 26th the resource was available in the market place ...... is there any case for this using d3js? I'm not a web developer

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I would suggest contacting the Custom Visual author and see what they have to say with regards to their custom visual?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will try to contact the creator of the look ... but strangely the look has disappeared from the market place for 4 days here ....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors