Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AdiTedjasukmana

unable to load the model in Subscription Email Sent

Hi there,

I have set a subscibtion on PowerBI. It has been working well until a couple weeks ago, it starts to randomly send me a report with "Something went wrong - Unable to load the model" error msg. 

As the email subscibtion sent as an image (png), I could not check the technical detail.

My refresh is scheduled to run daily at 5AM. When I click to go to report to check the technical details, the report actually loads fine. 

Could anyone please advise what I can do to fix this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@AdiTedjasukmana,

Have you checked that if there are any errors in Refresh History in Power BI Service? Are you able to manually refresh the dataset in Power BI Service?

Additionally, how about you delete the subscription and re-create the subscription?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also am experiencing this issue.  I have a report with four tabs that each have a subscription set up to send weekly.  All four sent fine for the first two weeks, the third week I had two have this error when the PNG was sent, and this week I had one with the error.  

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@AdiTedjasukmana,

Have you checked that if there are any errors in Refresh History in Power BI Service? Are you able to manually refresh the dataset in Power BI Service?

Additionally, how about you delete the subscription and re-create the subscription?

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I did check the history but everything seems to be fine. 

I will try your other suggestion to remake the subscription and monitor it for a few days. 

@AdiTedjasukmana,

How is the issue going?

Regards,
Lydia

Hi Lydia,

After I redid the subscription, the issue went away. Thank you!

I'll like to reopen this ticket.

i have a report with many tabs, one subscription to a group of audience, since RLS do not work with Subscribe Others, and to subscribe themselves, they need a Pro License, even though it is from a Premium Capacity. (Lame to be honest)

It was working only some tabs, but most other tabs have the same error. I then removed all subscriptions, re-publish the report, redid the subscription, the error still persists, just for different tabs. 

Can someone please please advise me ? 

@v-yuezhe-msft 

I'm facing this exact problem now; I tried deleting and readding the subscription but I still get the "Unable to load model" error.

I'm able to refresh the dataset manually and it automatically refreshes also.

Projects Analysis-2019 - (IncentivePoints) (3).png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone able to resolve this issue?  May I know the resolution?

I really don't know what I did; in fact I didn't do anything specific, but the issue seems to have gone away.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for replying.  I have been facing this issue intermittently for so many months.  Parallely following with Microsoft for the permanent fix.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors