Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vrv
Helper II
Helper II

unable to delete a standard gateway

hi all,

I clicked by mistake the Standard Gateway, when I wanted to install the personal gateway. I realized that, after that standard gateway was completelly installed. 

I tried to install a pesonal gateway as well, but the behaviour is erratic. I can go to to Manage Gateways just to see the standard gateway that reports it is not correctly configured and nothing else. On top of this, I cannot select that "incorrectly set up" gateway and remove it.

Can anyone let men know how do I remove the current gateway?

Thanks,

Regards,

vrv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vrv
Helper II
Helper II

hi all,

I see the ellipses at th eright of the existing item I did not expect to have those three dots showing up only when hovering over the item ... Long story short, the three dots include the Remove option, so case closed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
vrv
Helper II
Helper II

hi all,

I see the ellipses at th eright of the existing item I did not expect to have those three dots showing up only when hovering over the item ... Long story short, the three dots include the Remove option, so case closed.

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @vrv 

Check this out

Solved: Remove gateway from cluster - Microsoft Power BI Community

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

If you are Power BI Admin then you can remove workspace from Power Platform admin center (microsoft.com)

You can also remove by clicking ... next to gateway name and click remove, but it will only remove from your account not from tenant.

arvindsingh802_0-1624296133925.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors