Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

puttaswamyr

unable to connect 3 different datamarts in Dataflow

Hi Support team,

I have a power bi report which is used 3 different private datamarts from the same DB, the problem here is I have 3 different data source map to connections for the one gateway.

When I try to schedule a data refresh, I can able to map to only one data source connection in the schedule refresh connection, other two I can't

I was suggested to use dataflow where I can merge tables by using one data gateway, however now I don't see them to select in the dataflow.

However, I can able to select that datamart in SSAS and I can able to see those tables in the SQL server, but when it comes to dataflow I don't see them for selection?

Please advise what could be the reason. Any suggestion is much appreciated.

I need to connect together because each datamart I have some tables I need to connect together to set up a scheduled refresh, within one gateway and one map to connection (Datasource)

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Show a sanitized version of your Power Query.  Are these data sources pointing to different schemas in the same database? Or different databases in the same server?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors