Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PraveenRaj
Helper I
Helper I

toolkit is not coming in dashboard

Hi everyone, In my report i prepared tooltip that to be reflect in other reports, it is working in report pages, but when pin the live page to dashboard the default tooltip is poping out while hoverover, instead of showing the tooltip i were configured.

Kindly let me know what i'm missing.

Snipe of report pageSnipe of report pageSnipe on dashboard pageSnipe on dashboard page

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@PraveenRaj,

I have made a test on this issue but couldn't reproduce your issue. The custom tooltip works both in report and dashboard in power bi service on my side. Please clear the browser cache or change the brower and try again.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuta-msft

The toolkit is not coming in mobile report as well as in mobile dashboard. It showing top 10 values in mobile, Whether toolkit will come in mobile or not?. And most times the mobile app is automatically closed with error message "Power BI has stopped". Kindly fix this error as soon.Screenshot_2019-02-02-11-41-26-995_com.microsoft.powerbim.png

@PraveenRaj,

Still couldn't reproduce your issue. If this issue is very urgent, I would suggest you to create a support ticket here.

In addtion, I'm afraid tooltip is not supported in power bi mobile, actually it's a great idea and you can vote for this idea here. Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yuta-msft

In my case too tooltip work on both report page and dashboard, but sometimes the tooltip only comes under report page, I don't know were the problem is. I were performed lot of refresh also but the problem is not solved. If the problem occurs again after providing access to my client, it will become as big black mark. If you come to know what may be the problem, kindly tell me, i have to convince my client , while they facing this issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors