Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mentalphigga

tiles not loading

When I log in through app.powerbi.com on Chrome or IE11, I am presented with all blank tiles on my dashboards. Even when I go into the respective reports all the visuals are blank. Any suggestions please? This is an urgent one.

2 REPLIES 2
v-dabatc
Employee
Employee

I'm seeing something similar.  I went to my dashboad this morning, and the tiles were showing a value of "(Blank)".  Only when I re-pinned a tile to the dashboard, did the correct values appear in the tile. 

greggyb
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

You should definitely submit a support ticket for this.

I've been told by support staff that you can submit a ticket on that site by contacting support, and that general bugs can be reported in the community forums.

I'm not sure that the forums are a good official avenue for bug reports, but that is what I've been told.

Can you upload new reports that are functional? Can you reproduce the blank issue with functioning reports? Are all reports / dashboards affected or only some? Do those affected share data sources?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors