Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

xenbi
Regular Visitor

the gateway has been explicitly cancelled by user or timeout

Hi ,

For me yesterday onwards the refresh getting failed . i am getting the "gateway has been explicitly cancelled by user or timeout" error. So i tried to install new gateway but the new one i am not able to install it. Please any one help me to refresh my data .

Image 5.png

Thanks

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xenbi,

Which kind of gateway did you configure the dataset to use, on-premise data gateway or on-premise data gateway (personal mode)? 

It's a known issue that we are not able to install data gateway, in your scenario, please try the workaround recommended here to install the new gateway version:

q1.PNG

After install the new gateway, please refresh again to see if the issue persists. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xenbi,

After you install the latest version of on-premise data gateway (personal mode), are you able refresh the dataset successfully? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

xenbi
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Yes , I have installed lastest version of  on-premise data gateway (personal mode).Now data gets refreshed successfully .Thanks for your Support

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xenbi, Glad to hear the issue is resolved now. 🙂 I will close this thread. Best Regards, Qiuyun Yu
xenbi
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Yes , I have installed lastest version of  on-premise data gateway (personal mode).Now data gets refreshed successfully .Thanks for your Support

Thanks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xenbi,

After you install the latest version of on-premise data gateway (personal mode), are you able refresh the dataset successfully? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

xenbi
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Thanks for your reply. I will try now to install the new version.

I am using on-premise data gateway (personal mode).

Thanks

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xenbi,

Which kind of gateway did you configure the dataset to use, on-premise data gateway or on-premise data gateway (personal mode)? 

It's a known issue that we are not able to install data gateway, in your scenario, please try the workaround recommended here to install the new gateway version:

q1.PNG

After install the new gateway, please refresh again to see if the issue persists. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors