Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

psembaj1

storage used in POWER BI SERVICE

Hi there! I have a query for the storage used in POWER BI SERVICE. I have 5 users with 5 POWER BI PRO license each. The 5 accounts are part of the same email domain. My question is, does each user have their 10 GB? o Are the 10 GB distributed among the 5 accounts? Is there a way to monitor the space used globally or individually? Thank you for your answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The above is correct for each workspace that you are in, it will tell you how much storage has been used in that particular App Workspace.

Currently as it stands today you would need to go into all the App Workspaces and see how much storage has been consumed.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

You would get the 10GB per user.

As well as in each App Workspace you would get 10GB

In terms of monitoring it, I am not sure if there is currently a way to monitor this.

Power BI Blog

Your 10 GB is monitored in App.powerbi.com under your Manage my personal storage.  It has a new look, but it was always telling you how much you accrued towards the 10 GB.

The above is correct for each workspace that you are in, it will tell you how much storage has been used in that particular App Workspace.

Currently as it stands today you would need to go into all the App Workspaces and see how much storage has been consumed.

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors