Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

narendra1
Helper I
Helper I

sorry can't pin this visualization yet. Please try again later. we're working on this feature.

Hi All,

i was getting error when i tried to pin a report to the existing dashboard.

first time it happend 2 days back and during week end i didnt done any changes.

early in the morning today i tried again and it went successful, now again one more time i tried to pin in to the dash board it threw the same error.

i tried to pin visual to new dashboard, i tried to pin the visual from copy of the report. both the times it threw the same error.

Screenshot_3.png

any help,

thanks in advance.

Narendra.

8 REPLIES 8
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @narendra1,

This issue is gone. Please mark the proper post as answer. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-jiascu-msft,

It appears that this is still an issue. Thanks in advance.

Erika

Hi Erika,

The issue in this thread was an issue at that time. It could be different now. I would suggest you create a new thread in Issues forum.

Best Regards,
Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
edhans
Super User
Super User

Same here today. New report. It is just a card I am trying to pin to an existing dashboard with 3 other cards.

EDIT: This appears to be a known issue. See the thread here. AdamWilson from the Power BI team said they are working on a fix.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

i created a new report using the same data set from power bi service not from power bi desktop and tried to pin that visual to dashboard and it went successful.

hope this will help.

Thanks

Hi All,

It seems this issue has been fixed. Can you confirm?

Best Regards,

Dale

it works now for me. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Hey thanks for the reply and after i follow the same steps which AdamWilson mentioned in the thread for temporary sake and i faced the same issue.probably we need to wait for the solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors