Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Kalana
Frequent Visitor

some users are not appearing usage statistic data

When we click on the usage metircs icon on my dashboard I am not getting accurate data. I know most of the uses who has access and also i know for sure they have accesed dashboards but still they are not appeared in usage metrics. Is any one there to help me on this because my managent required these stats urgently.

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kalana,

You found there is some users who are not listed in the Views by user? Every dashboard has this issue? Power BI generates a pre-built report with usage metrics for that content for the last 90 days. Do you confirm the activities happened in last 90 days?

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

My concern is there are some users not appering in views by users but I know for sure there are accesing for last 90 days. Yes every dashboard has this issue.  We are using content packs and work groups in power bi to share dashboads.

Hi @Kalana,

If you still have the issue, please create a support ticket for dedicated support on the right bottom of this page. Because I have no power to check your data backgroud.

Thanks,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors