Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

froelichgr
Advocate I
Advocate I

shape title/background not showing

The title and background for my shapes show fine in the desktop, but when I publish to the Power BI service the title and background doesn't show. 

This behavior is similar in the Matrix visualization.  All other visualizations I use seem to work fine.  These 2 are the only 2 I found.

Gregg

DesktopDesktop

ServiceService

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I decided to rebuild the visuals from scratch and format them manually and it seems to have fixed the issues.

I'm not sure if  using the format painter and having an older version of the visualizations caused this issue.  But I think it is working as expected now.

Thanks for the help,

Gregg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @froelichgr ,

By my test with the latest version of Power BI Destkop, everything works as expected.

Here is my test result in Power BI Service.

Service.PNG

Please check if you have installed the latest version of Power BI Desktiop 2.66.5376.2521.

You also could have a test with my attachment in your service.

If you still need help, please share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the issue, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am still having the issue.  I've recreated it in a blank pbix file. I confirmed I have the latest version of power bi desktop as well.

The desktop looks fine, the service is missing title on the shape and matrix.

pbix file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsC3WP1EqKY8f2V9wXNFiTa3tHI

Thanks for looking at this.

Desktop ViewDesktop ViewService viewService view

I decided to rebuild the visuals from scratch and format them manually and it seems to have fixed the issues.

I'm not sure if  using the format painter and having an older version of the visualizations caused this issue.  But I think it is working as expected now.

Thanks for the help,

Gregg

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors