Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jeanxyz
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

send out email notification to a particular person based on row values

Hi, 

I have a timesheet report showing timesheet completion% by person. I would like to send out email notification on a monthly basis to the person when his/hertimesheet completion rate is <100%. 

I understand I need to create a Power Automate flow to read the table below line by line and send out email notification to the particular person. Has anyone done this before?

send out email from power bi.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

If its a monthly basis i would create flow under buttom trigger and create condition. my example below 

lukaszEltwin1_0-1667821974279.png

Try video with Patrick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0dsCUeCFjg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

If its a monthly basis i would create flow under buttom trigger and create condition. my example below 

lukaszEltwin1_0-1667821974279.png

Try video with Patrick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0dsCUeCFjg

Thanks for sharing the video. This is exactly what I looked for. 

SwayamSinha
Employee
Employee

This is not straightforward (and I have not tried this myself) , but I believe thsi should be possible by extracting the data (in the snapshot) into .csv then parse the csv to get row elements ( emailid in this case )and iterate through them to trigger a send email action. all through Power Automate. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors