Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

selected button from Bookmark navigator NOT showing highlighted in the exported PDF

Hello,

I ahve created 3 bookmarks on a single page of a Power BI report and I am using bookmark navigator to hide and show the views.

Everything is working fine in Power BI desktop & Service but when I select on a particular view and chose Export to PDF - Current page, the selected view from bookmakr navigator is no longer highlighted in the PDF. The default view is highlighted in the PDF.

What can be done so the pdf shows the selected button highlighted?

@GuyInACube @Albert 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bookmark navigator issue.pngHi @v-easonf-msft 

Yes I am selecting current Values.

I have 2 bookmarks on a single page: "View1" & "View2". I created a bookmark navigator to toggle between views. When I select "View2" and extract it, the PDF shows the values for "View2" but button "View1" in highlighted state.

Hi, @Anonymous 

I'm afraid bookmarks can't be applied to change the style of bookmark buttons.

You might consider creating two report pages and using bookmarks to switch pages. Then you can select 'Export only current page' when exporting to PDF.

Please check my sample file for more details.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-easonf-msft ,

Thanks for your reply.

But Its not about changing the style of button. When I click View2 in Power BI report, "View2" button is highlighted. But the same is not highlighted when I export to PDF the same view2. It shows "View1" highlighted in the PDF. This confuses the end users.

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Can you show relevant screenshots to further illustrate your question?

Please check first if you are exporting with the current value.

1.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors