Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

v-roxlit
Employee
Employee

scheduled refresh fails and gives no error

I have at least 9 datasets connecting to the same same database.  All perform their scheduled refresh without incident, but 2 consistently fail.  They refresh for several hours before failing.  When I the warning icon, nothing happens.  When I click the "Last Refresh failed:" link, there is no refresh history.  In the Settings, Datasets, it says the "last refresh: undefined". 

Yes, i have reinstalled the latest Personal Gateway, as of 1/27.  Nothing is working.

3 REPLIES 3
greggyb
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

This is the wrong forum for this question. It should go in the Service forum. Posting in the proper forum can help you to get better responses faster, and allows others with similar questions to more easily find your thread.

Can you tell us the size of the failing datasets? There is a 250MB limit for the data model in a hosted .pbix.

I have a similar issue.  Having just upgraded to the professional version, some datasets have updated without any issue.  However some have not.  The data source they use is an Azure database.   One example the details of the refresh is shown in the image.  Any ideas or suggestions are welcome 🙂

Refresh settings

Having same problem, update on this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors