Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MP_123
Employee
Employee

schedule refresh

schedule.PNG

hi,

pls see print screen

is somebody know why the schedule refresh is disabled?

and, what does it mean actually the refresh? because the refresh has completed but data is not updated...

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@MP_123 schedule refresh option is greyed out for your data source and there are few ways you can troubleshoot it. First try and refresh data source manually and check that no problem there. If you're using gateways make sure it is online and reachable. Also expand schedule refresh button and see what error it gives there. Previously I have seen cases where due to certain data types in fields in conjuction with certain data source type where causing issue. You have to provide more detail in order to pin point where exactly the cause is. Please follow above few steps and reply back with your findings.

@ankitpatira

hi,

there is no problem with the data source

the refersh is scheduled to every morning and it is completed successfully

just wondering why i can't enter this section or change the schedule time

Hi,

Observation:

1st: There should be a message going across on top saying: This dataset has been configured by XXX, did you remove it or it doesn't show at all?

2nd: Was the dataset set up with the account shown on the screenshot or someone else did it?

How did you set up the gateway on the service?

Thanks,

Fahd

@felyoubi

hi, thanks!

yes , the print screen is showing all.

and on my account (i've created the reports with this dataset)

the Admin of the data source has created the gateway and set access to my user.

thanks

What type of datasource you are working with? SQL/Oracle? Import/Live Query? If you give more detail about the nature of the datasource, the better.

-Fahd

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors