Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

row level security and publish to web

Hi all, 

Just thought I would share this with community as I've found out recently thruogh testing few scenarios.

If you implement row level security on the dataset then any report utilisin that dataset will not have publish to web function appear.

If you have got report shared via published to web and then you decide to implement rew level security on the dataset it uses, publish to web link will remain active but visuals on that report won't show anyting via that link.

Please support my idea via below link where I've requested disabling to publish to web link if row level securit is implemented and also warning sign for report owners if they implement row level security.

https://powerbi.uservoice.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/13573167-row-level-security-a...

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors