cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
null
Helper V
Helper V

row background and value background in matrix is different between desktop and service

This picture shows in desktop,I had set  style presets,and it has no problem 

1.JPG

When published in service, it is like this, how to keep the background of row and value to be same, just like in desktop version

2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-polly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @null ,

The issue has been reported internally(ICM: 298830938), the related support engineers are working on it. Any progress, I will update you as soon as possible. 

Row Banding Issue with Service

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-polly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @null ,

The issue has been reported internally(ICM: 298830938), the related support engineers are working on it. Any progress, I will update you as soon as possible. 

Row Banding Issue with Service

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amrans
Frequent Visitor

Can you try "Edit" in service and save again. May be it will fix. 

For me it is working fine on both. Also check if you are having latest version of Power BI Desktop. 

Desktop Service Matrix difference.PNG

Thank you. I still didn't find the reason and slove it😅

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2022 update 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to learn more about the August 2022 updates!

August 1 episode 9_no_dates 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Watch the playback when Priya Sathy and Charles Webb discuss Datamarts! Kelly also shares Power BI Community updates.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors