cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katecunn2212
Frequent Visitor

reports owned by disabled users

Looking at the Usage Metrics in Admin Portal, I can see users on the lists of "Top Users with Most Dashboards" & "Top Users with Most Reports" that no longer work in our company.

They are gone from O365 and do not have any PowerBi license. 

When a user leaves what happens to these reports, do they just stay on the web? If so is there a way of removing them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @katecunn2212,

Based on my test, the data of removed user will remain on the Usage Metrics Report in Admin Portal. And I don't think there is an option to filter out or remove them currently. So I would suggest you add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas forum to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rfontaine
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi, does anyone know if this issue has been fixed or if there are plans to address it, since the last reply on this thread from 2017?

v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @katecunn2212,

Based on my test, the data of removed user will remain on the Usage Metrics Report in Admin Portal. And I don't think there is an option to filter out or remove them currently. So I would suggest you add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas forum to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.