Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MP_123
Employee
Employee

report embed link

https://msit.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiMTBkZTg0NmItNzc4NC00N2MyLWIwNmYtODdlZWVlM2ZjZGYzIiwidCI6Ijcy...

see please the link abobe, why the report is cut down and doesn't align to right??

how can i change it?

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@MP_123 can you edit your report and play with some of this options and save and see if it is properly alligned ? also is your report is properly aligned at the first place ?

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MP_123,

I have found that when I open the report in IE 11 with Zoom level 125%, the report is aligned right fine. Please zoom in the report to see if it's the same as mine.

In addition to @ankitpatira's suggestion, please also tried change Page Size for the report to see if it can fix the issue.

q3.PNG

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-qiuyu-msft@ankitpatira

actually it still doesn't work..  i tried all view options.

my page is 1366 on 1050

Hi @MP_123,

How about page 1366 when you view in Power BI Service workspace reports tab?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@MP_123 can you edit your report and play with some of this options and save and see if it is properly alligned ? also is your report is properly aligned at the first place ?

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors