Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

report and Apps are showing different data for some users

Hello everyone,

Our report and Apps are showing different data for some users. 

Going to our dashboard though:

1. Workpsace > Clicking on the report

2. Clicking on Apps 

are showing different data for some users. It looks exactly the same to me. but for some of our colleagues, it is showing different data (even some of them are set as admins in our workspace).

these screenshots below has the same Power bi report source also the same Data set source. 

to me it looks like this: 

Screenshot 2021-09-21 102841.png

and it looks like this for one of our Admins:
Screenshot 2021-09-21 104105ttttttt.png

filter on the top right corner looks different( right  below the date. the filter has been fixed about 3 months ago). 

We tried deleting hero browser cookies, internet temporary files from her browsers. We tried using Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Unfortunately the same result. 

Has anyone faced a problem like this? What can we do? please help

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4
Madalamnikel

in the powerbi workspace it is showing one data and in the app it is showing another data why

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Have you solved this problem? If yes, could you kindly accept the answer helpful as the solution to help others find answer faster?

Really appreciate!
Any question, please let me know. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _Tang

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry for being late. I am going to try this out today. 

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

1. Please check whether only this report has this problem. If yes, please check whether this report has some limitations, such as filter, visual level filter, and page level filter. In addition, please note that RLS is not valid for the admin of the workspace.

2. Or you can try to update the app. If this still doesn't solve the problem, maybe you can try Let the user delete the app  - Republish the app - Let the user reinstall the app. You can select part of the problematic accounts to test,

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors