Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JAB
Advocate II
Advocate II

refresh of data suddenly stopped from SQL data using enterprise gateway

I have been running a report on powerbi.com in which there is a connection to a simple sql table updated using the enterprise gateway. But for some reason I cannot refresh the data any more, both manually and scheduling. Other reports are running fine. I have updated the enterprise gateway and update my PowerBI desktop version and ensured that user rights are upated, but no luck. All gateway clusters are online. This is the error that I get.

PowerBIError.png

I can find this error in the log file:

GatewayPipelineErrorCode=DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_SpooledOperationMissing
SpooledOperationId=b1bfea3c-c037-410b-8556-0942d555b5ec
SpooledOperationStatus=-1

I do not know if it has anything to do with the missing refresh of data.

Here is the link to the log file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca8bx3vwxg0t69j/Gateway20180509.000000004.log?dl=0

Hope that I can get some help on this.

Kr

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @JAB,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at support page, it may related to recent feature release and fix by power bi team:

Power BI Support

In addition, you can also try to clean your cache files and re-input credentials.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
aubwatkin

I cannot see the image you have posted but since this morning all SQL reports appear to not be working. Gateway connection says it is successful but when refreshing it gives a credentials error

2018-05-10_9-53-14.jpg

now the update is working again, and i did'nt do any changes on my end...Smiley Surprised

Hi @JAB,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at support page, it may related to recent feature release and fix by power bi team:

Power BI Support

In addition, you can also try to clean your cache files and re-input credentials.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors