Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SeaportAi

refresh error in dataflow (machine learning)

Hi,

I am getting the below error while working on building a machine learning model.  

There was a problem refreshing the dataflow: One or more upstream operations failed. 

I tried deleting the data, re-loading it but its not working. Any suggestions on fixing this! Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I tried creating a model afresh and it worked, although I am now getting a new issue - table type is shows pending validation. Thanks everyone for your inputs.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SeaportAi ,

While creating a ticket, you can read the following blog and document links, I hope it will be helpful to you.

Why is my Power BI dataflow refresh failing - Microsoft Power BI Community

Tutorial: Build a Machine Learning model in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If the problem is solved, the correct response can be marked as the standard answer. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I tried creating a model afresh and it worked, although I am now getting a new issue - table type is shows pending validation. Thanks everyone for your inputs.

Hi @SeaportAi ,

If the problem has been solved, you can mark the correct response as a standard answer to help the other members find it more quickly.

For newly generated problems, you can elaborate on your problem and post a new post. Our engineers will solve it for you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

SeaportAi

Yes. It did. Let me raise a ticket then.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Did it work before?

If you have a Pro license you can consider raising a Pro ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors